Year-end fundraising doesn't have to be scary.
We all know the importance of Giving Tuesday and year-end fundraising, and there's a lot that goes into making these campaigns succeed. The theme you choose, the goals you set, how and when you promote, and your online donation experience all influence whether your organization has a lucrative or a lackluster December.
Enter: Your Year-End Dream Team!
We've got digital strategist Caroline Griffin, email expert Katelyn Baughan, and social media maven Brynne Krispin joining this Giving Tuesday/End of Year fundraising-focused NGL to share their top tips and resources with the GoodUnited community for a cohesive, emotive, and effective year-end season.
WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THIS WEBINAR:
- How to set your campaign up for success from the beginning
- How to involve your donors in the campaign ideation process
- What, when, and how often to post on social media during your campaign
- What, when, and how often to email supporters during your campaign
- How you can get campaign support from the Year End Dream Team