Nonprofit leaders, meet Nonprofit Manager.
Developed by the Meta Social Impact Team, Facebook’s Nonprofit Manager is a “dedicated space for nonprofit organizations on Facebook that brings together fundraising opportunities, provides actionable insights and makes it easier to engage with supporters.”
In other words, for the first time, all of the Facebook features dedicated to nonprofits can be found in one place.
You read that right. Your job is getting easier.
Within this surface, you can:
- Find specific nonprofit tools and resources
- Pull transaction reports
- View and filter a real-time report of fundraisers
- Create fundraisers and find their unique URL
The biggest addition: the Supporters tab.
Here, you are able to see both fundraisers and donors all together, and if they’ve opted in, thank and message them using Messenger.
Maybe we’re biased, but this is a big deal. Meta’s investment in this feature bolds and double-underlines what we’ve been saying all along: one-to-one communication with your supporters is imperative to create meaningful experiences and lifetime value. With a 99.6% open rate in Facebook Messenger (compared to email’s 26%, if you’re REALLY good), well… the data speaks for itself.
These investments overall help us better understand a few things:
- Fundraising on Facebook isn’t declining or being deprioritized.
- Meta is dedicated to improving the nonprofit experience on Facebook.
- This is the first step of many to improve functionality and features within the Metaverse.
Where do we go from here?
- If this is all you needed to know, great! We try to keep our partners up to date through constant communication with our Account Managers, regular blog posting, and ongoing case studies.
- If this information sparked a drive in you to do more, check out these tips to engage your supporters or dig deeper into how to take full advantage of social giving and the tools available to you.
- If you’re energized and want some help maximizing the impact of Nonprofit Manager, let’s chat.