Joining us in this episode is Duyen Spigelman, Senior Philanthropy Manager - one of The Trevor Project thought leaders responsible for 13k new supporters and 56k fundraisers which equated to more than $1.3M.
- Why The Trevor Project decided to lean into digital giving and what they're doing to be more innovative
- What outdated practices Duyen wish nonprofits would let go of
- The value The Trevor Project has seen in building online communities
- The Trevor Project website
- Read our latest case study about how we helped The Trevor Project raise $1.3M and shatter fundraising goals
Learn more about GoodUnited at goodunited.io.